|
Profile
C. JieyingI live my own life. 051295 & 140812 chngjieying@hotmail.com |
Credits Designer: Eunice Color codes: Color Picker Tool Icon: Eunice Background: FivePointsApart |
|
Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 10:03 PM Hi. My memory card is working! :O History lesson was fun. ._. LOL. Animal Farm skit, I was the farmer. On the way back to class, we were talking abt MrChang & MsWoo's appearance at VivoCity on Friday. LOL. Oops, MsWoo was right behind us. :O AM, I think I understand, LOL. Chionged finish the hwk during Physics. EM was much easier, at least. Both maths starting on new topic, & MrGoh said we were slow. ._. oh, whatever. LOL. Geography, :D forests, OMG, I seriously getting more&more in love w/ geog. (: English, slacked. :D MOLE, chemistry is so easy, how can you not score an A? He said this twice or thrice today. LOL. I'm positive that he said more than once, POSITIVE. To go or not to go. Hai, in the end stayed for training, & celebrated Xinting's birthday in the sports hall. LOL. Coach went to smash the cake on Xinting's face. Joke uh. LOL. Bye. (: Yeah, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TO XINTING ! :D my bakadepengyou ! |
|
Twitter |
Affiliates Chelene Cynthia Edwin Ferlyn Jiayu Jieni Peishi Shihui Shiyen Valerie Vivian Xinting |
Tagboard |